AirCastPro II Printing with Linux
Printing With Linux
- Connect to the AirCastPro Hotspot or the same network AirCastPro™II is connected.
- In the Windows Settings Panel, got to the Printers & Scanners section.
- Press the “Add a printer or scanner” button to search for your printer.
- When you see your printer in the discovery list, select the printer and then press the “Add device” button.
- A progress bar will display the installation process. It may take a moment to install and configure your printer.
Once completed, your printer will be available for use.