AirCastPro Factory Reset
Is your AirCastPro™ v1/AirCastPro™ II behaving strangely or have you forgotten your access passwords?
You can return your AirCastPro™ v1/AirCastPro™ II to its factory default settings by using the ACP_RESET option.
Use the ACP_RESET option if:
- Admin password was forgotten, preventing access to the AirCastPro™ General Settings page.
- The AirCastPro™ Hotspot is inaccessible or no longer visible.
- mDNS issues preventing printer access.
- Unusual or unexpected behavior.
Creating the ACP_RESET
- Use a flash drive, formatted as FAT32 (most are by default).
- Rename the flash drive: ACP_RESET (must be exactly as shown).
- Turn off your AirCastPro™ unit.
- Plug in the ACP_RESET flash drive into one of the available USB ports on your AirCastPro™ unit.
- Power your AirCastPro™ unit on.
- Allow up to 2 MINUTES for the unit to reset and reboot. The AirCastPro Hotspot should be visible and accessible when complete.
- Connect to the AirCastPro hotspot (default password is aircastpro). Use a web browser and go to http://AirCastPro.local or http://192.168.4.1
- Confirm that the reset was successful. All settings should revert to factory defaults.
- Remove the flash drive.